The teaching materials for the module "Sales and purchase process for a trade company" (sales, purchase and MRP process) include:
- Four laboratory scenarios for the lecturer in .docx file format
- Homework for students to be completed before classes (based mainly on Microsoft e-learning materials) in .docx file format
- Training materials for students necessary to perform the exercises (in .docx file format) with short introduction to functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (in .pptx file format)
- About 20 exercises for students to do during classes in the laboratory using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 in .docx file format
- Solutions to the exercises in a "step by step" .avi and .swf file format
- Four scenarios, each designed to require approximately 45 minutes of class exercises. During classes Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with standard demo database will be used.
The Solutions to the exercises (video files) must be downloaded separately (see the Related Resources section on this page) and can only be accessed by faculty but they can be distributed to students.