This file contains the Instructor Supplement for the Windows Azure and SQL Database material. Included in this content are the solutions to Labs 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8.
- Lab 2 - The student first creates a project in Visual Studio and tests it on the Windows Azure development fabric. Then the student opens an Azure account, uploads the project to the account and executes the project in the Cloud.
- Lab 3 - Students write three different programs that illustrate how to use the three new Storage mechanisms introduced in Windows Azure – blobs, queues, and tables.
- Lab 4 - Students write a program that use Windows Azure SQL Database as the relational database for storing data, and learn how to use a SQL Database in a Windows Azure Data Center.
- Lab 5 - This lab consists of two distinct exercises. In the first one, students create a report using the Windows Azure SQL Reporting Services. The second exercise shows how to implement sharding using SQL Database federation support.
- Lab 7 - This lab consists of two distinct exercises. In the first one, students learn how to get started with Windows Azure. The second exercise shows how to manage structured data
- Lab 8 - This lab explains the process of user authentication
This Instructor Supplement requires that you be a verified faculty member to download it. If you are already verified just Sign In above and you can download this information. If you have not yet become a verified faculty member go to the Registration page, click Register and complete the registration information.
See the Related Resources section below to download the full content for the Windows Azure and SQL Database material.