Learn the underlying skills and principles of software development as you design and build your first games for Xbox 360, Windows, and Zune.
Designed specifically for students with no computer science background, this curriculum teaches the fundamentals of C# programming and the XNA Game Studio framework for skills you can apply to game programming and beyond.
- Write code to create and control game behavior
- Build the game display--color, graphics, text
- Create multiplayer features
- Capture and cue sounds
- Process input from gamepads and keyboards
You can purchase a hard copy of this book through online book sellers, such as Amazon.com.
This textbook is complemented by a full suite of teaching tools including:
- Course Syllabus
- Instructor materials
- Content delivery resources
- Student learning materials
- Student assessment materials
These materials are available for registered faculty only through the Microsoft Faculty Resource Center: http://www.microsoft.com/education/facultyconnection.