Would you like to learn more about:
- How your students can gain real world experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- Networking connections for your students
- Potential job opportunities for students
- The technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics
- Internship/Co-op opportunities for students
- How to recruit some potential advisory board members
- Establishing mentorships for students outside of the educational institution
- Guest lecturers
- Businesses interested in your school’s career fairs
- Community involvement with some local businesses
As a faculty member at a Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance member university, you have an opportunity to connect with a local Microsoft Certified Partner. A Microsoft Certified Partner is an organization which employs people who are trained and licensed by Microsoft to consult with businesses about Microsoft Dynamics. Some of the services provided include planning, implementation, customization, support and education. This allows customers to get world-class business solutions from a local business; someone who will be there when they need them.
If you are interested in establishing a relationship with a partner in your community, please contact the Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance at email@example.com.
For your convenience the text in the attached document is shown below. However you can still download this material if needed by clicking the Download button above.